In a report published by Bloomberg, the Yield for 2 yr Treasury note fell to a record low and 10 Year is at 16 Month low after manufacturing on New York region grew less than the forecast and foreign purchases of US debt climbed. Report says, "Benchmark 10-year note yields fell 7 basis points to …
Tag Archive: Treasuries
Permanent link to this article: http://www.wealthson.com/494/moving-towards-deflation-as-yield-curve-flattens-and-treasuries-rally
Banks Bond Bond Yields China Credit Rating agencies Currencies Debt Default Risk dollar Downgrade ECB Economic Data EU Euro Europe European Union Euro zone France Germany Gold Greece Greek Debt IMF India Inflation Ireland Italy Japan Jobless claims Manufacturing PIIGS Portugal Recession S&P Spain Stock Market Treasuries Treasury UK unemployment US US debt US Dollar US Economy Warren Buffet
Economic Data Sources
Here is a list of free economic and financial data. The list contains data released from private bodies as well as Government sources. We will keep on updating the list as we get new data sources.
1. EconomagicContains data on US, Japanese, Australian, ECB, Libor data in various currencies.
4.OffstatsContains link to many statistical data around the world.
7. The TreasuryAnother source of UK economic data and Tools about latest economic indicators.
10. OECDData on national Accounts, Finance, Agriculture, Development, International Trade, Labour, Prices, Public Management and Short-term Economic Statistics of OECD nations and more.
11. IMFFor data according to the countries click above link. There are many other ways in which you can access the data on main IMF website.
12. IMF PublicationsVery important publications are the World Economic Outlook,Global Financial Stability Report and Annual Report.
FUN, Interactive and knowledgeable
19. Index Mundi
21. UK House PricesThis gives quarterly movements in national house prices since 1952.
The statements, opinions and analyses presented in the articles and newsletters on this website are provided as a general information and education service only. Opinions, estimates and probabilities expressed herein constitute the judgment of the author as of the date indicated and are subject to change without notice. Nothing contained in this website is intended to be, nor shall it be construed as, investment advice, nor is it to be relied upon in making any investment or other decision. Prior to making any investment decision, you are advised to consult with your broker, investment advisor or other appropriate tax or financial professional to determine the suitability of any investment. Neither Wealthson nor Hitesh Anand shall be responsible or have any liability for investment decisions based upon, or the results obtained from, the information provided.